Many ask, “How can I help?”
There are many ways to help in worship at St. John’s.
- Assisting Minister
- Cantors – Please contact a pastor if you are interested in being a cantor.
- Communion Assistants
- Communion set up/clean up
- Sunday School teachers/assistants
Please let us know how you would like to participate – it is also a great way to get to know fellow members.
The following members help to find volunteers for St. John’s. Please contact one or all of them if you can help with our worship services:
- Marilyn Herschleb – Set Up/Clean up Communion, 643-6181
- Dede Egan – Greeters, 963-5282
- Crystal Lautenbach – Communion Assist, 370-1395
- Becki Braund – Readers, 643-2127
- Steve Kindschi – Ushers, 434-3591